Monday, 3 November 2008

Hammer

Track 3 from the album Stigmata Playing Up Again.

Drilling into your head
The point is made and you are free
The shit you sell annoys me
Even the stuff that's not for sale
A way to ease the pressure
By turning people into food
Would you wait a minute while I fetch my tools
(I hope I don't have to use the hammer)
The weather's not important
It's the end of the whole world
The trains are running on time
The leader's hanging by his neck
A way to ease the pressure
The leader's hanging by his neck

7 comments:

  1. Sounds really good! One of my favs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the Man! Had the Byrds and the Smiths ever formed a supergroup – this would be it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this track. Its fresh and uplifting. The riff is great along with the bass part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick has it right.....Byrds/Smiths and a gorgeous mix resulting from it. Well done man :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The independent mode in which their work is done is what most astonishes me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guilherme Bezerra2 January 2012 at 15:59

    I love this song and this album !!!

    ReplyDelete