Saturday, 8 November 2008

Wedding of the Future

Track 8 from the album Stigmata Playing Up Again.

Wedding of the future, losing everything
Children grow up to hate you
Wedding of the future, burn your face in the sun
Park your bike in the water
Spread the butter thinly or you'll die
Light the firework carefully and hide
Wedding of the future, on a moon of Saturn
Sign your name where it matters
And if you're a monster, make your way to the car
Global media waiting for ya*
You're in a magazine!
* to rhyme with medi-ya

6 comments:

  1. Impressive... probably the best song from Stigmata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela Vrasinec14 March 2009 at 22:19

    I am very happy that we can download your fantastic songs thank you cheer from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to resist leaving too many comments on here but I have to say I love this song. The catchiest tune I've heard in a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The intro is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. intro kills me every damn time, la la la la....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome.. like getting injection in the ass by morrisey. We are the mods!

    ReplyDelete