Sunday, 30 August 2009

Far Too Enough

Track 7 from the album Letters to Cyril Connolly.

Alive but not warm
Been told she's too old
The second hand shop
They've already sold
Her favourite book
Her teacher despairs
So much to catch up
Expensive repairs
You're still in there somewhere
It's far too enough, far too enough
Don't touch mummy's medicine
It's far too enough, far too enough
I don't need a friend
She said with a smile
My homework is done
I travel in style
The bus never stopped
It took her too far
The pie the in the sky
Bomb under the car

4 comments:

  1. Short but sweet! the sort of song I can listen to again and again. This album is looking pretty good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know--this album in progress was the soundtrack to my drive from Chicago to Eastern Ohio this weekend. That's right, it's got miles now. It's probably echoing somewhere down the turnpike right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant music m8! I adore the bass and the guitars on this one. How you are not signed to a major label is yet a mystery. Cheers from Liverpool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done mate, keep going your tunes are very cool. Going to share with my nearest and dearest.

    Thanks from London

    ReplyDelete